Tuesday 2 October 2012

Unleash Your Animal

In recent weeks I don't know what has come over me - but I love wearing animal print! I guess you can say I'm stepping out on my wild side.

For the longest time I was on a mission for the perfect animal print shoe. As you might know my shoe collection is forever growing and I felt that as a true shoe-ista I needed to add a print to my family. Casually shopping one weekend these heels hit me in the face as if I was on an African safari tour and was pounced by a puma. These suede 5 inch pumps from Aldo were immediately welcomed into my home with open arms and I couldn't be any happier.   

At a recent baby shower (to which I was a guest) I decided to jazz things up a bit. I wore a green busty dress I got in Las Vegas, a bedazzled leopard bracelet and my perfect matching leopard heels.



Too increase my collection: last week I received my first purchase from my new online addiction ModCloth
After briefly browsing, I spotted these two items and knew they had to be mine.
I was over the moon when I saw that these round-toe peacock shoes were available in size 5! Because of my petite feet I rarely get shoes I initially spot. They are 2.5 inches with a rubber sole which makes them incredibly comfy. I've worn them two days in a row now and my feet do not feel any pain at all...A+ in my books.





This next purchase was an unnecessary must have - a sequined owl purse. 

One word: Amazing.




With the new Fall lines coming out be sure to hear much more from me. Till then, feel free to send any pics of your fancy footwear and don't forget to seduce me with your shoes ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment