Monday 21 May 2012

The Higher the Heels the Closer to God

I have to admit, the title of my post was taken by the tv show GCB. The line originally went, "The higher the hair the closer to God". But it was so fitting for this weeks post I had to use it.

This post is dedicated to the wedge shoe and to be honest, i'm not a huge fan of them. Never found it was as sexy and sleek as a spike heel. But alas, there are some shoes I couldn't resist.

What I do like about a wedge is you can dress it up or dress it down. With the right pair of pants it's a great office shoe or for Friday nights on the town.

Because it was the May long weekend, I'm keeping this post short and sweet. It was a fun and busy weekend but now i'm wiped. Anyways enjoy the pics of my wedge's!


 * Burberry
 *Guess







*Jessica Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment