Monday 7 May 2012

Weekend Round Up



Hello Readers!

Sorry for the delay in posts this week, but life has been CRAZY! 
But don't fret, this week I'll be posting multiple times for ya ;)

This weekend you might have known (especially if you have me on twitter) that it was ANTMLive!
I can't express to you how amazingly wonderful this weekend was! The dancers, singers, models, fashion designers, makeup artists and hair stylists were all fantastic. Like any big event, there were definitely some highs and lows, but overall I couldn't be happier with the event.

If you were at the convention you could obviously see that Sam Edelman was featured. The Lorissa pump was EVERYWHERE! During the Schwarzkopf runway show every other model was in the Lorissa, whether it was blue, black, pink or leopard. Camille McDonald from ANTM All-Stars even strut her stuff down the runway in a hot red pair. If the models weren't in the Lorissa they were in baby pink Novato with gold highlights. This light pink shoe sported a tiny peep toe. The models looked great in them!



When I had free time to check out the event I definitely stopped by the Sam Edelman booth.





 

My best friend Annie came to watch me dance and fell in love with the black Lorissas. After much debating and my encouragement, she bought the shoes. A+ decision in my books.


 


Over a year ago I bought the Lorissa the week it came out. Unfortunately, due to my extreme petite feet I had to return the size 5.5 shoe because even with a thick insole they didn't fit :(. I'm a firm believer in fate and it was clearly not meant to be. So I encourage others to embrace the sexy spikes!



If you were at ANTMLive and have any great pics or stories please share!




No comments:

Post a Comment