Friday 27 April 2012


Hello shoe lovers and happy Friday!

Sorry for the post delay this week but I have been working on exciting things which I can’t wait to share!

For those who don’t know, I am a dancer and have been for 21 years. Although shoes are my passion, dance is my LIFE and always has been. A day without dance is like a day without breathing; It’s impossible.
 Exciting enough my two passions are coming together in May!

 Next weekend is America’sNext Top Model Live! 
The ultimate fashion and shopping event of year is happening from May 4 – 6 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. 
Myself and 9 other dancers brought together by T.D.O.T. The Dancers of Toronto will be performing at the Schwarzkopf Professional Main Stage Show choreographed by the fantastic Leon Blackwood. 
You can learn more about the performers here.

Also, I just found out that a former Rye-high friend of mine will be speaking at the convention! 
Kendall Donaldson (who btw inspired me to blog) will be speaking at the event next Friday on behalf of French Connection. She is part of the blogging panel and will be speaking on the Style Stage. Be sure to hear her speak at 7:30pm!

Along with performances and speakers there will be a runway show. So don't worry I will definitely be taking notes of the fashion and the shoes ;). 

So if you’re in Toronto be sure to check out this great fashion filled weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment