Tuesday 19 June 2012

SALE!
Fashionista’s are you ready for this. I hope you’re sitting down…. Net-a-Porter is having an up to 70% off Sale! This site carries all the latest luxurious and high fashion pieces from some the biggest fashion houses in the world. Everything from skirts, blazers, dresses, bikini’s, purses and my fav SHOES are on sale.
I quickly browsed the shoes this morning and was on cloud nine. You’ll find discount pieces from:
Alexander McQueen
Lanvin
Proenza Schouler
Yves Saint Laurent
Jimmy Choo
Stella McCartney
Dolce & Gabbana …and many many more!
Oscar de la Renta
Dakota brushed-leather wedge sandals
Was $1,050
Now $735  30% OFF

Bally
Oasis perforated leather brogues
Was $850
Now $255  70% OFF

Valentino
Crystal-embellished suede and mesh pumps
Was $1,045
Now $418  60% OFF

Check out the website here and you can also follow them on Twitter @NETAPORTER
Also, don't forget to follow me on Twitter for my daily shoe updates @Gabby_DB


No comments:

Post a Comment