Saturday 7 April 2012

Petite Feet Shopping


So if you've been keeping up with my blog you will know that this weekend was the Petite Feet Shoe Sale. Of course I went bright and early Thursday morning for their VIP day. For the average woman this was shoe chaos, but for a shoe fanatic it was shoe heaven. Racks upon racks of designer heels, platforms, flats and sandals. 


However for those with extra petite feet the shoes were limited. Having a size 5 foot often limits my options when it comes to shoes, so as much as I wanted to buy everything in sight I sadly couldn't. BUT I did manage to snag 2 lovely and super comfy flats from BCBG and Naturalizer. Both are nude/beige and the BCBG pair have black patent accents. They were $60 each (a steal especially for BCBG) and with my VIP discount I got them for even less.





On Friday I brought my mom who is the opposite of me and is a size 9 1/2 and to my shock she bought 4 pairs! I was super surprised as I refer to my mom as a 'safe shopper'. She got 3 from Naturalizer (1 flat and 2 heels for work) and to my astonishment a pair of red patent heels from Franco Sarto. I've never been more proud of my mother. My shoe habits are rubbing off...and I like it!




The sale is on the rest of this weekend so if you haven't gone yet you should go ASAP!
Everyone enjoy the rest of the holiday weekend! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment