Thursday 15 March 2012


So this is my first blog post ever! I mean I've been featured on other blogs but this is MY first blog...YAY!

I was looking through my closet one day and just taken a back from the mountain of shoe boxes that are in there. Shoes are my passion, nothing completes an outfit better than a perfect heel! Before I plan my outfit for the day/night I always pick my shoes first.

I love everything about fashion, but due to my petite figure (being 4'11) It's often difficult to find clothes that fit perfectly.  So I go wild with my footwear! I have some fantastic pairs that are from all over the globe and I can't wait to start sharing.

Along with my shoes I will feature the In Style shoe of the week. This will feature a favourite shoe of mine from any part of the world or any part of history (my historic background might come into play here).

Anyways cheers to all the shoe lovers out there and and to quote the legendary Coco Chanel, "A women with good shoes is never ugly. They are the last touch of elegance." 

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, Gabby!! Great to see you sharing your passion for fashion!! Awesome date to start your blog as well (wink wink)!!

    Alexis

    ReplyDelete