Tuesday 27 March 2012

Think Pink

This week's post is dedicated to one of my favourite colours...pink! As I wrote earlier I live by the motto "go big or go home" and the shoes this week definitely represent this. The brighter the colour the better the shoe (in my opinion) and pink is such a fun colour for summer. 
For a vibrant shoe such as these, I like a tougher material such as a patent leather, I find that shoes aren't as bold if they're a matte leather or suede. 
It wasn't until I lined up my pink shoes that I noticed a pattern...apparently I like peep toes with an accent on the tip, such as bows or hearts. For me it adds a uniqueness to the shoe and also makes them super cute! I don't know if you can tell, but I am the ultimate 'girly-girl' lol.

In order from left to right: Le Chateau "Betty Boops", Anne Klein, Nine West, Unknown store in Italy and Lady Dragon Melissas by Vivienne Westwood




Funny story with the Nine West spike pumps, a few months ago I had gone to a bar and as I was waiting in the line the bouncer commented on them! I tweeted about the hilariousness "Bouncer just said "POW look at those shoes!!!" Thank-you for my hot pink spikes and making that reaction happen."


Once again I purchased another fab pair of shoes while I was in Italy. This one was from small no-name store in Bergamo (Northern Italy). They immediately caught my attention because I had never seen anything like them before. The fabric looks almost like a corduroy, but it's much tougher. They are one of my most comfortable heels I own, I can wear them for hours! 













No comments:

Post a Comment